I joined Tuthill & Hughes LLP as an associate in 2022, after graduating cum laude from The University of San Diego School of Law. Prior to law school, I worked as a forensic financial consultant with a focus on marital estate valuation in high net worth and ultra-high net worth marital dissolutions. During my time as a forensic financial consultant, I grew my technical financial skills and developed a passion for client connection. Working closely with attorneys, I found the strategic aspect of law highly engaging and decided to pursue a career as an attorney.
During law school, I explored the many areas of tax law and interned at a global, top-tier tax advising firm. Ultimately, the blend of technical tax planning, client connection and strategy involved in estate and wealth transfer planning makes it a natural fit.
- Draft estate planning documents like wills and trusts for clients
- Strategize with my colleagues to create an estate plan that best suits our client’s needs
- Research a variety of issues, ranging from tax planning to non-profit governance, as they arise for our clients
- Assist in the creation of premarital and marital agreements
- B.B.A. Business Economics, University of San Diego, 2018
- J.D., University of San Diego, 2022
- Licensed in Colorado since 2022