I began working at Tuthill & Hughes during law school as a clerk in the summer of 2020. Throughout law school, I sought out areas of law that would allow me to combine the technical rigor of my previous role with the client interaction that I had been seeking. I found that at Tuthill & Hughes and am proud to be a part of this firm. I have since graduated from the University of Colorado Law School and became an associate at Tuthill & Hughes in 2022.
Prior to joining Tuthill & Hughes, I spent three years as a patent prosecution paralegal at the Boston office of Mintz Levin P.C., a large national law firm. That experience drove me to apply to law school. I relocated to Colorado to be closer to family and attend the University of Colorado Law School. I enjoy working with the firm’s clients to implement effective estate planning and helping them through the difficult matters that accompany the administration of an estate.
- Research a wide variety of estate planning and administration issues as they arise for our clients.
- Draft corporate governance documents, including operating agreements, shareholders agreements and buy-sell agreements.
- Assist in shaping estate plans for our clients, including diagramming and reviewing existing plans, and drafting wills, trusts and other estate planning documents.
- Meet with clients to identify their estate planning needs and objectives.
- J.D., University of Colorado, 2022
- B.A., Political Science, University of Wisconsin, 2016
- Licensed in Colorado since 2022